BNP Paribas was ranked the number one bank by brand by value in Europe in the 2012 Top 500 Banking Brands survey published in February by “The Banker”.
With a global brand value estimated at $16 billion (€12.2bn), BNP Paribas was also ranked the 8th bank brand by value worldwide, up from 12th place in 2011, and the 5th brand worldwide by value in retail banking.
The annual ranking of bank brands published in The Banker is conducted by independent brand valuation and marketing metrics consultancy “Brand Finance”.
The “Brand Finance” table is the result of analysis of the health of the world’s most powerful banking brands. At unstable and challenging times for the global financial industry, it provides a perspective on which banks are developing the strong brands that they will need to maintain and expand their businesses.
- All Our News
- Financial Information
- Pillar 3 Market Disclosures – 2013
- Pillar 3 Market Disclosures – 2011
- Pillar 3 Market Disclosures – 2012
- Pillar 3 Market Disclosures – Before 2011
- Statutory Financial Statements – 2011
- Statutory Financial Statements – 2012
- Statutory Financial Statements – Before 2011
- Summary Statement of Assets & Liabilities – 2011
- Summary Statement of Assets & Liabilities – 2012
- Summary Statement of Assets & Liabilities – 2013
- Summary Statement of Assets & Liabilities – Before 2011
- Interest Rate and Charge
For all media queries, please contact Madeleine TEO
Brand & Communications, South East Asia
+ (65) 6210 1292